Prices: British Pounds
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is important that you read and understand the Terms and Conditions of trade as outlined below. If you have any questions or require additional clarification please call us on +44 (0)1843 297110 and we will be pleased to help you.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS AUTHORITY
Customers entering into transactions with ABMETECH LTD. expressly warrant that they are authorised to accept and are accepting these conditions not only for themselves but also as agents for and on behalf of all other persons who are, or may become, interested in ABMETECH LTD.'s goods or products, whether in whole or part.
DETAILS AND SPECIFICATION
ABMETECH LTD. reserves the right to alter specifications of any given product and to withdraw any item without explanation or notification. All Images are for Illustration only.
Payment should be made ABMETECH LTD. within 30 days from the date of each and every invoice. Failure to pay on the due date will entitle ABMETECH LTD. to withhold delivery of subsequent orders and any agreed discounts.
If ABMETECH LTD. is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of the date of the order, the Customer will be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to ABMETECH LTD. in respect of that order to be refunded.
(1) ABMETECH LTD. does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies ABMETECH LTD. of the shortage or damage in writing within 36 hours of receipt of the delivery.
(2) Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer's nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage shall pass to the Customer.
(3) Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by ABMETECH LTD.
(4) The Customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.
If the Customer cannot accept delivery, ABMETECH LTD. may at its option: Store and insure the goods at the Customer's expense and risk or sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable and (after deducting reasonable storage insurance and selling costs) pay to the Customer any excess over the sale price or charge the Customer for any shortfall.
CANCELLATION OF GOODS
ABMETECH LTD. shall be under no obligation to accept cancellation or amendment to any order or any part of an order. Where such cancellation or amendment is accepted it is on the understanding that a cancellation or amendment charge may be levied.
ABMETECH LTD. makes every effort to supply the goods as advertised but reserves the right to vary actual dimensions, specifications and quantities without prior notice. In the event that ABMETECH LTD. cannot supply the goods ordered by the Customer, ABMETECH LTD. reserves the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. If the Customer does not wish to accept the alternative goods offered he or she may cancel the order and require any money paid to ABMETECH LTD. in respect of that order to be refunded.
ABMETECH LTD. is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, on rare occasions, products may be found to be faulty or defective and in keeping with our commitment to providing Customers with excellent service, we offer the returns facilities set out below:
(1) All goods supplied by ABMETECH LTD. are warranted to be generally free from defects in workmanship and materials and fit for the purpose for which such goods would normally be used. Subject to this, however, goods are not tested or sold as being fit for any particular application or for use under specific conditions, unless expressly agreed in writing.
(2) Subject to the right of consumers to return goods for refund under The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, ABMETECH LTD. does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering.
(3) In the event that ABMETECH LTD., at its discretion & Under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) you have the right to cancel the contract relating to your order at any time up to the end of 36 hours after the goods are delivered. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to ABMEtechOnline by letter, fax or email giving details of the order number, goods ordered and date received. Notification by phone is not acceptable. If you exercise your right of cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the goods to ABMEtechOnline at your own cost. The Distance Selling Regulations (2000) places a duty on you to take reasonable care of the goods once you have exercised your right to cancel, the goods must be received with ABMETECH LTD.'s prior agreement within 7 days of delivery. The goods must be unopened and in perfect re-saleable condition. All goods returned in these circumstances will be subject to a handling fee of 15% of the goods value or £20, whichever is the greater. When exercising your right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) please return goods to ABMEtechOnline, Returns Department, Ryelands, 11 Lonsdale Ave, Margate, Kent. CT9 3BT. If after exercising your right to cancel under the Distance Selling Regulations (2000) you do not return the goods as required ABMETECH LTD. may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
ABMETECH LTD. shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, and financial loss. ABMETECH LTD.'s liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
ABMETECH LTD. shall not be liable for any loss or damage occasioned to the customer thereby.
ABMETECH LTD. reserves the right to implement an administration charge of £7.00 for orders under £70.00 (ex VAT).
ABMEtech Ltd. Works to laws governing the United Kingdom. No other conditions whether or not inconsistent with these Conditions shall apply.
ABMETECH LTD." means ABMEtech Ltd (trading as ABMEtechonline, 'ABMETECH LTD.' & abmetechonline.com). ABMEtech Ltd | Registration No. 05272715. Trading from Ryelands, 11 Lonsdale Ave, Margate, Kent. CT9 3BT
"Catalogue" means the catalogue of products and services offered by ABMETECH LTD. including ABMEtech Online Internet sales.
"Force Majeure" means any cause affecting the performance by ABMETECH LTD. of its obligations arising from acts, events, omissions, happenings or non happenings beyond its reasonable control including (but not limited to) governmental regulations, fire, flood or any disaster or industrial dispute affecting a third party.
"Working days" means Monday to Friday, excluding Bank or other Public holidays.
If you qualify for VAT zero rating you must complete the VAT relief claim form available from our offices, to claim relief from VAT on the goods you are ordering.
This contract shall be governed by and construed according to the English law and the purchaser submits to the jurisdiction of the English courts. These terms of trade will prevail over any conditions that shall be issued by the customer. Customers should not rely on any representations made by staff as they do not form part of the contract or collateral contract.
The above Conditions shall apply to all total orders for goods received by ABMETECH LTD. for supply in the
Deliveries against the contract may be suspended pending any contingencies beyond our control. ABMETECH LTD. endeavours to meet Customer's individual requirements.
This price list replaces previous issues and is subject to change without notice. All prices quoted are subject to VAT at the prevailing standard rate.
Standard terms of payment for ABMETECH LTD. 'credit account' clients are settlement within 30 days from date of invoice. If payment is not made on the due date, ABMETECH LTD. will be entitled to charge interest daily on the outstanding balance at the rate of 3% above Barclays Bank PLC base lending rate from time to time. Non 'credit account' ABMETECH LTD. customers are required to pay in full at time of ordering.
DELIVERY, TITLE AND RISK
Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. ABMETECH LTD. makes every effort to despatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time.
Details and specification are correct at time of publication but may be changed without prior notice. We will be pleased to check the latest specifications for you at time of ordering goods.
All orders are accepted by ABMEtech Ltd. are subject to these conditions. ABMEtech Ltd. accepts no variation of these conditions will be accepted unless previously agreed in writing.
For more information on VAT Exemption contact HM Revenue and Customs Charity & Disability Helpline: 0845 3020203.